Social & Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) Services.
RoyalWay Media Ltd has an extensive experience in development and execution of SBCC interventions across Uganda. We deliver innovative, audience-driven communication and dissemination strategies to help people realize positive social change.
We take a lead in designing communication strategies and create interactive process with individuals, communities and/or societies (as integrated with an overall program) to promote positive behaviors.
RoyalWay Media Ltd has over the years established herself as a reference point with regard to information, training and materials development for Social & Behavioral Change Communications Services in areas of:
- Health Promotions
- Demand Creation
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)Campaigns
- Food Security & Agriculture
- Financial Literacy & Inclusion
- Governance & Justice
- Civic Education and Voter Education
- Climate Change Communication /Environment and Energy
Royalway Media work contributes towards the improvement of social services and conditions that positively influence the social development of men, women and children in Uganda and the entire East African region. We are guided by principles that emphasize high quality services, transparency, accountability and evidence based communication designs. We undertake various facets in managing Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) projects including:
- Stakeholder Engagements
- Grassroots communications Road shows
- Drama Skits
- Rural and Urban Community Education
- Community Film Shows
- Experiential Radio Programming
- Youth Engagement Campaigns